Comprehensive solution for our home

We have worked with Ivan and the Britbuild Direct team on 3 projects to renovate our house across the space of a year.  These projects went from simple bedroom renovations to a full replacement of the kitchen and bathroom, as well as fitting a new cloakroom under the stairs.  We have probably worked with nearly all of the members of the team and I've always been impressed not only with their hard work but that they genuinely want you to be happy with the result.  Having suffered with finding good tradesmen in the past I wanted to write this recommendation so that others can hopefully benefit as we did from finding Britbuild. 

Throughout the projects the team work hard to ensure that before the project starts you are clear on what is to be done.  During the project we were kept up to date daily with the tasks being carried out.  We left the team alone to work on our house during the day and we never had any cause not to trust them - this alone saved us having to spend every day at home in a building site and save our annual leave!  It's fair to say that every building project comes across issues, large or small.  When these happened the team were all hands on to ensure that things got back on track as quickly as possible with as little inconvenience.  No project will be without issues, its how the builder copes with these that counts - Ivan has always sorted things out to our satisfaction. 

Ivan has been in the trade for a long time.  This has meant that throughout our projects if we need to buy some item, Ivan always has a contact who we can call on.  When renovating our kitchen this year, Ivan helped us to source the kitchen, and helped to negotiate a great price, saving us thousands of pounds.  Finally Ivan has always been happy to go out of the way to support us during projects.  During our bathroom renovation he had an empty rental flat around the corner that he happily lent us the bathroom in - this helped to alleviate some of the pain with our project.

I would not hesitate to recommend Ivan and the Britbuild team for your next project.  As a perfectionist myself this is not something I say often!

Ben Brown

Woodford Green, IG8